We left home at 7:00 A.M. and arrived at Kusatsu Parking Area on the Meishin Express Highway, in Shiga Pref. to see other friends from Hyogo and Osaka.
Then an unknown man who looked 60's years-old spoke to us to ask if we were the group who were going to Matsusaka to eat beef. He wished to join us.
He has a red colored Porsche and drove from Akou to Kusatsu with his wife.
Btw we have some rules of our touring.
1. You have to register at Minkara Website.
2. You have your address, handle and blog on Minkara Website.
3. You have to have European automobile.
4. You have to use your European automobile in our touring.
5. You can bring your family or friends IN your car when our touring.
6. You are around 50 years old.
7. You have to call us with our handle, don't use our real name.
8. Enjoy driving and talking about cars and foods.
Our leader Go san explained those rules to him and said " you meet the requirements except being a member of Minkara, but you said that your son knows how to use Minkara so you can register after you will go back home tonight.
So you are welcome to our group."
So we got new friends ( he and his wife ) and went to Mie Pref.
Curry san was waiting for us in front of the restaurant.
This shop was a chain of barbecue restaurants 一升びん. They have revolving counters in their shop and we can take plates of meat and vegetables from revolving counter and grill materials on stove. A shop clerk counts plates on our tables when we check out.
Matsusaka beef was very soft and delicious but terribly expensive.