2009年4月4日土曜日

天目一神社の桜

Sakura at the Ame-no-ma-hitotsu Shrine.

I didn't think that they had Sakura trees at the Ame-no-ma-hitotsu Shrine though I visited there some times.
I dropped into there to see Sakura at the foot of the Oogi-yama.
Then I was glad to see Sakura bloomings at the shrine.




I like this shrine the best around here. I don't know why, this shrine is not so old.
Ame-no-ma-hitotsu Shrine was written on the official book Engishiki in the 10th Century by the ancient Japanese government. It was lost after that maybe because they didn't think of the shrine after they got Buddhism. After the Meiji Restolation they built this shrine again.





Red Torii the gate of the smaller shrine at the yard of the Ame-no-ma-hitotsu Shrine.




I like this shot the best.




Sakura beside of the outer shrine.




Komainu the guardian is looking Sakura. He must be enjoying seeing Sakura.




Red Torii the gate looks nice in the dark woods.




Sakura at the foot of the Oogi-yama.




Zooming up the blossoms.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

管理者が確認後コメントを公開します。

You can read your comment after my checking.